Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. At JMV Financial Services, we go beyond simply tax compliance. We make your after-tax income a priority through our mastery of the current tax laws, codes and regulations by regularly attending tax seminars and various other forms of staying current.
We understand businesses and individuals pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law, and therefore we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year rather than just at year-end.
We recommend Tax Saving Strategies that help you:
- grow and preserve your assets by keeping Uncle Sam out of your pockets.
- reduce your taxes and defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later.
- reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you’ve made.
- reduce taxes on your gifts so you’ll be able to give more.
- reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster.
- reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style.
A few of the Tax Saving Strategies we use are:
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get your income taxed in a lower bracket.
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a lower rate.
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans.
- Using certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities.
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for those bucket list items such as vacations or even a second home.
Remember, we work for you — NOT the IRS. At JMV Financial Services, it’s our goal to help you to keep and use more of what you’ve worked so hard to earn.
For more details on how our Tax Planning Services can work for you and your business, click here.